Sunday 1 March 2015

Wedding Bells

My name is Jenna and I am addicted to Netflix. To be fair, it is truly my partner that is addicted (...ok, maybe me a little). I have just finished a House of Cards Marathon, so I didn't get as much for crafting as I wanted done this weekend. However, I do have one for you! Please forgive the poor picture quality, I really need to find the best spot to take pictures (that, and learn to be patient enough to take good ones).

I am getting to the age where my own friends are getting married. I have a few this summer. One is getting married this August. One of her wedding colours is pretty much exactly Coastal Cabanna, a colour that I love from the 2013-2015 In Colour Collection. I thought incorporating it into a card idea for her would work great!



I used a Coastal Cabanna card base, with layers of Whisper White and Sahara Sand. I love the Artisan Embellishment Kit  that is in the Occasions Catalogue. It provided the flower cut out as well as the embellishment on the Sahara Sand lace ribbon (which is soooo pretty...unfortunately, it cannot be ordered right now). The sentiment is from the Your Perfect Day set, stamped in Sahara Sand, with the little hearts done in Coastal Cabanna.

I haven't decided if this will actually be the card that I give to her, but it was fun to start to play with ideas for it! I know it is really simple, but I think it works. I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

I hope everyone has a great (and hopefully even marginally warmer) week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the layering on your card Jenna....very pretty! I'm addicted to Netflix too! Do you watch The 100?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have not watched The 100! We did House of Cards and we have been working on West Wing for a couple of months (which I absolutely love!)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews