Tuesday 17 March 2015

Spring Time

Happy St. Paddy's Day! And if you are not celebrating, Happy-Almost-Officially-Spring! It isn't exactly fair for it to be so nice and sunny with brutal winds! But better than minus 40 degree weather so I say things are looking up!

On the weekend I got to do another card party! I love the practice and especially love seeing people so happy with their cards. I made a very spring looking card for one of the projects and everyone's turned out so well! I am not going to tell you what I stamped on the inside in case a certain person is reading...I'd rather them be surprised when they get it! (As always, my photography skills haven't exactly improved...please forgive!)



The Sheltering Tree stamp set from the 2015 Occasions Catalogue MIGHT be my favourite. I stamped the grass image along the bottom in Pistachio Pudding. I then stamped the tree in Sahara Sand, adding the leaves in Pistachio Pudding with Blushing Bride accents. Along the bottom I added little stems in Wild Wasabi, with the flowers again in Blushing Bride. I punched out a little butterfly in the Vellum paper and added some rhinestones for some bling! This card is so versatile, it can be a just because, a thank you, a Mother's Day card or you can switch up the sentiment to make it a birthday card or thinking of you. SOOOO many options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews