Sunday 22 February 2015

Birthday Balloons!

...Annnnd I am back! I apologize that I have been a little MIA...somehow 2015 is already flying by and this month has been out of control. But I have been doing lots of crafting! Today I have another card using the Celebrate Today stamp set (I LOVE it... who doesn't love balloons? Specifically paper ones because I know for some reason some people don't like real ones).


I stamped the balloon in Coastal Cabanna on a piece of vellum paper, letting it dry to prevent really inky fingers (learn from my experience). On the reverse side, I heat embossed the confetti in white. The bottom part is from the Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper (DSP). Everything was put together on piece of Whisper White Cardstock on Hello Honey Cardstock and then mounted on Night of Navy. All of the colours on the card can be found through the Birthday Bash DSP collection. Great colours right?

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews