Sunday 18 January 2015

Lots of Love!

Hello! Am I the only one who thinks that the weekend goes by ridiculously fast?! I always have such big plans to be productive and time just flies by! However, I do have two projects to show you that I did manage to do. When working on them, I realize that I now have tons of shades of pink...you need a pink ink? I'm your girl.

The first one is something similar to one I saw on Pinterest, using the Sheltering Tree set from the 2015 Occasions Catalogue.

I stamped the trunk of the tree in Crumb Cake and used Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette for the tree leaves. I wanted to add a little bit more so did some dabs of Strawberry Slush. I used a punch for the hearts and put little rhinestones in the middle. The Whisper white base is embossed using the Filigree embossing folder.

My second project is another attempt at a baby card using the Celebrate Today set.


I used Pink Pirouette and Strawberry Slush to stamp the balloons. This was my first try using the masking technique for the balloons and I think it turned out ok! I heat embossed the baby banner in gold and used gold foil paper embossed with Decorative Dots as a base. I might decide it needs something more at the bottom, but for now, I think it works.

I hope everyone has a good week!
Cheers:)

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these projects, Jenna! You used two of my favourite new products...how could I help but love them?!?

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews