Saturday 31 January 2015

Best Wishes

Hello! This was meant to be a Happy Friday message, but the week that seemed to take forever ended up speeding right on by at the end! Did anyone else feel like that? Yesterday it was it was the last day for one of my coworkers. He was given such an amazing opportunity and with this opportunity, he needed a good farewell card from all of us in the office.


This card ended up looking pretty cool and was extremely easy to make. The base is a piece of Lost Lagoon cardstock cut to size (Not sure what size to cut your cardstock to? Ask me!). On the base, I stamped" celebrate" from the Hostess "Good Greetings" set in Lost Lagoon ink and then sponged some more colour on the edges.

The balloon is from Celebrate Today stamp set and was cut out using the Balloon Framelits. I then glued a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine. The balloon was mounted onto a piece of All is Calm Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Catalogue and Smoky Slate cardstock. On a small strip of cardstock, I stamped "Best Wishes" in Lost Lagoon ink from the Petite Pairs stamp set.

I hope  you like this card and that everyone is having a great weekend! I hope to talk (via a blog post) to you soon!

P.S. Good Luck Shaun!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews